The Sales Representative is responsible for high energy business-to-business sales calls, marketing print, promotions, and other graphic solutions to various sized companies.
- Conduct business-to-business sales calls daily to set face-to-face appointments
- Call on prospective customers to obtain their business as well as manage existing business
- Implementation of a sales/marketing plan
- Responsible for tracking and reporting sales activity
- Build customer book of business through all forms of sales generation and mediums
- Prior business-to-business outside sales experience (min 1-2 years), but not mandatory.
- Must have print or promotional product experience. Candidates without this experience will not be considered
- Exceptional cold calling, networking, and business development skills
- Strong ability for lead generation
- Solid time management skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to create lasting relationships with prospective clients
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently
- Motivation and desire to grow your account base
- A commission focused desire to earn by developing high volume accounts
In Turn We Provide::
- A dedicated support staff to resolve any issues affecting you to make your life easier so you can concentrate on selling
- No geographic sales territories – sell anywhere
- Uncapped commissions
- Members of ASI and PPAI
- Outstanding sales and marketing materials/tools
For immediate consideration click here to submit resume and salary requirements.